T56 Magnum Swap

T56 Magnum. Excited to see how this comes together, should be a blast to drive! D. Included in JPC Racing's conversion kit is of course the Magnum T56 transmission in your choice of one of two available gear ratio options, SPEC Stage 2 Clutch Assembly and Billet Steel Flywheel, Quicktime SFI-approved bell housing, Draftshaft Shop aluminum driveshaft with spicer yoke-style attachment, crossmember and mount and shifter assembly. I bought everything from Modern Driveline except the trans cross member. 5" 1-Piece Aluminum 1350 Driveshaft for OE Pinion Flange with Billet Transmission Yoke. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Fits T56/T56 Magnum 4L80/4L85 Transmissions Features: Designed as an integral part of the complete Hooker 1964-67 A-body swap system Designed for use with Hooker 520-71221008 or 520-71221009 1964-67 A-body LS engine brackets to provide the most optimized U-joint working angles possible in this vehicle application. The Tremec TR-6060 six-speed manual transmission features six forward speeds and one reverse speed. About the T56 magnum, I don't know so much about this but what I do know is that the T56 Magnum is the trans you can buy from tremec for aftermarket applications, the magnum is evolved from the old T56. I want to put this up here to continue the list of people that need this new style T56 Magnum which is a bolt in replacement for the current '98-02 style T56. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 350Z to make the installation of your LS engine as simple as possible when choosing to run a GM T56/TR6060/T56 Magnum Transmission. Picked up my wife's Launch Edition MKV Toyota "BMW" Supra at the dealer. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. 0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3. If you purchase the transmission with the front shift. T56 Magnum 98-02 Camaro Tr6060 04-06 Gto Level 6 Drift Lsx Swap 2. 8 fox length rear end with 3. The old F body T56 works perfect, but is a weaker trans. How to Convert an AOD Fox Body Mustang to an all-out gear banging Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission View more at: http://www. com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. The Wiring Specialties harness provides proper G35 gauge cluster functionality for the LS1 engine swap. com Ls Swap, Chevrolet Blazer, Monte Carlo, Garages, Chevy. The Magnum transmission isn't interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. Ed Valenciano is one of the earliest adopters of the powerful new LT5 crate engine from Chevrolet Performance. We've wanted to swap a six-speed into every Mustang since. Supra/SC T56 Magnum Transmisssion Mount $ 345. The Magnum is the transmission you can bolt into everything from a '34 Ford street rod to a Fox Mustang to a Coyote swap car. 00 – $ 2,295. 0 Fox-body. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new ‘direct-shift” T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC’s most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. 10885 May Chapel Road, Lawrenceville. QuickTime Lakewood 2JZ to T56 Chevy or Muncie Jerico Transmission Steel SFI Bellhousing - For those who cant afford $5000+ on a used V160 6 speed transmission, or $6999 for a. Kit consists of a D&D rebuilt 03-04 Cobra T56 transmission, cross member mount and aluminum driveshaft with the correct slip yoke. My engine is mounted 1/2" forward. I've heard more about the t56 then I have about the ZF 6 speed and I wanted to know if anyone you know did the swap, owns a car with it originally, etc. 73 gears and 31spline solid axles UPR engine K-member and A-arms for modular engine with 250lb spring rate. 6060 / T56 Magnum 6TH Gear Countershaft. I did the swap before the T56 magnum was available as I wanted the higher gearing of a Viper spec t56 as apposed to a TR6060. Tremec’s aftermarket upgrade for the T56, the Magnum (essentially a TR6060), is about 1. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, from FORD racing, Coyote 5. 8 fox length rear end with 3. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Magnum Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 4″. 66 T-56 Magnum Kit (79-93 SBF. Running a 8. To the OP, from what I read its the Can bus change in 2008 that is the road block for people like us. 6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms. I had to bore out the alignment pin holes to get the transmission to slide in. We specialize Customer Service the first part of the install. This crossmember provides direct installation capability for 4th-gen F-body/GTO T56 and aftermarket Tremec T56 Magnum transmissions. GM versions of the Magnum were modeled after 1998-2002 F-bodies and Ford versions after the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra. Magnum t56 BBK Swap long tubes MAC 3" exhaust Aeromotive A1000 fuel system GT500 injectors Fully built 8. The Samoco Industries Tremec T56, Magnum and TR-6060 Reverse Lockout Controller uses the factory vehicle speed sensor and turns an aftermarket swapped Tremec trans into an OEM-like endeavor that locks Reverse out above 5 mph and keeps it open below that. The T56 Manual Transmission is a 6-speed transmission which can adapt for many different types of applications. How could they not offer the Impala SS in stick shift? Now we have the answer - the first bolt in kit that let's you install a T56 6 speed transmission in your '94 - '96 Impala or '91 - '96 Caprice, Roadmaster, or Fleetwood, whether it's a wagon or a sedan. 0 Coyote to Tremec T56 Magnum. Find great deals on eBay for t56 6 speed transmission and used t-56 transmission. The T56 clutch is a pull type where the entire friction surface is pulled backward by the clutch fork. If you are installing a T56 Magnum, the included two-hole spacer is to be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS F-Body/GTO T56. View search results for t56 magnum and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Engine Swap, Block Mount, Bolt-In, Steel, Zinc, Chevy, Pontiac. The paperwork said 44 7/8" c-c on the u-joints. See below for. We have a car here which runs 8. 1973-87 gm c-10/20 2wd ls swap adapter bracket for th350, 700r4, t56, t56 magnum. of torque, Tremec's Magnums feature multiple shifter locations and both electronic and mechanical speedo pickups. Running a 8. LSx Swap New Tremec Wide Ratio T56 Magnum for GM. 25" Carbon Fiber Driveshaft. 25" Carbon Fiber Driveshaft - 2015 -2017 Mustang GT S550 Manual with a T56 Magnum Swap | Complete Street Performance. I went with the McLeod hydraulic conversion kit for my LS/T56 swap. Tremec Magnum. Tremec T56 transmissions Apperently every one has used the tremec t56 (i. The package comes with a race spec bellhousing and clutch assembly. Because its shorter it gets rid of the need to have an aftermarket shifter relocation kit. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, from FORD racing, Coyote 5. New Tremec TR6060 aka T56 Magnum Complete swap for mk4 Supra/Lexus SC300 Price is firm all new never used. This swap kit is for 1979-1993 Mustangs. This is the transmission only, if you would like a more complete kit, see our T56 Magnum Essentials Kits or request a quote for a PerfectFit™ Kit for your car. 50 6th gear ratio sounds great, however on a truck forum, I got told the 396 will not handle/or run good in 6th with 3. Originally, the T-56 Manual Transmission was designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper. ECU output functions such as Tach, Engine coolant temp, CEL, Speedometer, fuel gauge and illumination are all supported by the proprietary CANbus controller, included in this kit. Get your Tremec T-56 Magnum transmission from us at Bowler Performance Transmissions. With purge, bottle heater, and bottle bracket. The long-awaited and highly-anticipated F-car-specific version of TREMEC’s popular Magnum 6-speed has finally arrived! Designed to replace T-56 transmissions in 1998-2002 GM F-bodies, the Magnum-F… Read More. The popularity of this trans has led to many different models, improvements and aftermarket hop up parts. T56 Transmission Swap Kit. Mcleod Super Street Pro Clutch 550-hp Mopar Tremec Swap 26-spline 130t Fly. You can also find other images like images wiring diagram, images parts diagram, images replacement parts, images electrical diagram, images repair manuals, images engine diagram, images engine scheme diagram, images wiring harness. I put a T56 in my non-HAMB friendly daily driver and used a Corvette T-Handle shifter to actuate the reverse lock out. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, rom FORD racing, oyote 5. I put the T56 in my car, had some issues and got that all sorted out only to realize I ultimately preferred the T-5. Prepare for it. has anyone done this. The Magnum transmission isn't interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. 0 Coyote to Tremec T56 Magnum. hooker transmission crossmember adapter bracket. I want to put this up here to continue the list of people that need this new style T56 Magnum which is a bolt in replacement for the current '98-02 style T56. The Magnum transmission isn’t interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. 1972 'Cuda (FY1) - 5. Exclusive Content. You could try to source each part individually and adapt others, which may require hours of parts hunting, or even fabrication. The aftermarket has been making this Magnum F body trans configuration for years, but at a $1500+ cost premium over the standard T56 Magnum. "The highlight of our T56 conversion package is the factory shifter location. 5” Aluminum Driveshaft for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang with a T56 Magnum XL 6-speed swap. Tremec now offers the T-56 Magnum XL in modular engine compatibility, meaning there’s no longer a need to swap the input shaft as is done in Unruh’s swap. 1973-87 gm c-10/20 2wd ls swap adapter bracket for th350, 700r4, t56, t56 magnum. 6060 / T56 magnum 6TH gear countershaft. Our shaft comes with a forged Spicer yoke at the transmission end with a 300m stub system mounted into a billet aluminum plate to ensure not only strength but lighter weight than the normal way of doing this type of end (look closely at the CV end, it's not all steel). 6060 / T56 Magnum 5th Gear Main shaft. So my question for you guys out there is: Would I be able to swap over to a 6 speed (T56) without anything conflicting with the trucks computer?. Realize the Potential. This kit includes a brand new Tremec T56 Magnum-F, Quicktime SFI Steel bell housing, Grannas offset shifter, wiring pigtail kit, chromoly tubular crossmember, prothane mount, and hardware for EVERYTHING. i didnt buy a t56 magnum to ride around in first gear around - volcomstone550 10:33:11 07/19/17. Admit it, you always thought the factory had screwed up. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits and parts for early model Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra replicas, V-8 Rangers, and hotrods, as well as, Chevy and Mopar powered cars. I am widely known as a MKV hater so this was an interesting experience to drive a car I have loathed so much. Sikky T56 Magnum Short Throw Shifter Features:-Relocates the shift rod location back 4″ from the standard configuration-Reduces shift throw by 44% for faster shifts-Works with a variety of Engine swap and Transmission swap applications-Direct bolt on for the Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission-3/8 - 16 thread pitch shift knob thread. Seems to vary a bit, some cut most of the tunnel and redo it, and others just need a hole for the shifter. This is the transmission only, if you would like a more complete kit, see our T56 Magnum Essentials Kits or request a quote for a PerfectFit™ Kit for your car. Pfitzner Performance Gearboxes is the only manufacturer to offer a motorsport-proven high performance, 6-speed H-Pattern helical synchro gear system upgrade for TREMEC T56, TR-6060, Magnum and Magnum XL, in-line and transaxle transmissions. Supra/SC T56 Magnum Transmisssion Mount $ 345. (I believe the T56 has a. com They have done the adapters to the T56 Magnum, and told me it was possible with the regular T56 as well. This is my conversion, and ideas for others to look at and maybe get some ideas from. Two companies sell them, Gadget (of course) and APR Racing. Find great deals on eBay for t56 6 speed transmission and used t-56 transmission. Low prices, quick shipping, and fantastic service. I'd put it right up there with a TKO any day. Jeff Smith Feb 11, 2003. Many people call it a T56 Magnum, and it's even labeled that on many parts of Tremec's. Engine swap is eventual, but not being able to drive is going to suck since it's my daily. i would just need to figure out the shifter scenario, and that is where i am stuck. T56 Super magnum transmission. The engine has been swapped for a Nissan VQ30DETT equipped with a sequential twin turbo setup producing 1 bar of boost. Upgrade your 99-04 GT or 99,01 Cobra to the 03-04 Cobra T56 6-speed transmission. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions in their stock forms. Everything fell right into place no problem. 0 Fox-body. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For us, there are two kinds of T56, one is the T56 and I think the other one is a T56 Magnum, better known as the Tremec. I have an LS7 (Picking it up from machine shop today!) that I will be swapping into my 75 280z. The popularity of this trans has led to many different models, improvements and aftermarket hop up parts. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. Bolts up to a stock location catback. Time to put that unicorn V160 up on a shelf for safe keeping! My T56 Magnum Supra / 2JZ Swap kits now available! Brand new Transmission and bellhousing starting at $3899!. The T56 magnum is 2" longer than a th400, so I have to shorten mine. Initially available for the 2005 and up "S197" Mustang, the Magnum XL was designed specifically to replace the OEM 5 or 6 speed transmission where performance improvements are desired. My reasoning for this is my car is already set up for the T45 and it was a pretty straight forward swap. The driveshaft was designed in-house by DSS specifically for '05-'14 S197 TREMEC Magnum XL six-speed swaps which use a factory-style 8. If I can't I'll have to go with a regular T56. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Tremec. 6060 / T56 Magnum 5th Gear Main shaft. About the T56 magnum, I don't know so much about this but what I do know is that the T56 Magnum is the trans you can buy from tremec for aftermarket applications, the magnum is evolved from the old T56. I ordered a 31 spline spicer forged yoke pn. LS swap T56/T56 Magnum transmission crossmember. I can't find it in stock at my local scrap yard, and even if I could I think they're. Still doing a lot of research here, but I am stuck on what is probably a dumb question. How could they not offer the Impala SS in stick shift? Now we have the answer - the first bolt in kit that let's you install a T56 6 speed transmission in your '94 - '96 Impala or '91 - '96 Caprice, Roadmaster, or Fleetwood, whether it's a wagon or a sedan. It incorporates TREMEC’s TR-6060 Magnum technology to provide fourth-gen Camaro owners with a serious performance upgrade. The Magnum transmission isn’t interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. Buy Muzzys T56 Manual Transmission Wire Harness Connector Pigtail Set: Back Up Lamp, Reverse Lockout Solenoid, VSS Vehicle Speed Sensor FITS GM LS1, LT1: Wiring Harnesses - Amazon. i would just need to figure out the shifter scenario, and that is where i am stuck. Admit it, you always thought the factory had screwed up. RB: Nissan 240sx with drivetrain swap from an R33 Skyline GTS 25T. Our nitrous powered 4L60E 2010 Camaro. I was wondering if anyone has done a T56 swap with 2wd in their SS? All I know about this swap is it will need a custom driveshaft, bellhousing, the gearshift is 6-8 furter back than the NV3500s, and obviously that it only works with 2wd, and that it should bolt in!. 6060 / T56 Magnum Input Shaft / Main drive. 6 INTERNAL SLAVE & 79-04 MAGNUM T56. We have taken the guesswork out of which parts to purchase with a package that is engineered and tailored to your project. The overhauled stock 5 speeds such as the "built" T5, T45 or TR3650 transmissions are a waste of money as they don't come close to having the torque capacity of the Magnum or Viper 6 speed transmissions. This T56 is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 525 hp and 525 ft-lb using pump gasoline. 943 at full weight. I can't find it in stock at my local scrap yard, and even if I could I think they're. This will be pic heavy supplemental info for anyone who is going to do this, Or someone who may pick up used parts down the road and need to complete the kit on their own. Well boys and girlsI was getting ready to do a stage 1 mt82 build, but came across a pretty good deal on a used T56 Magnum XL. I've not gotten a transmission yet as I'm trying to discern if I can do it with at TR6060. 8, 5 lug Cobra 13" fr and 12. 60s @ 165mph with the same trans and clutch at 3100#. To get a gear set for the 210 diff of 4. *complete Nitrous Wet System. See below for. Camaro/Firebird 82-92 6 Speed (93-97 Style) T-56 Transmission Changeover kit, Comes with everything needed to change your Automatic to a 6 speed in your 3rd Gen, shipping is not included, call or email for freight shipping costs. We convert vehicles to modern engine operation quickly and cost-affordably. To the OP, from what I read its the Can bus change in 2008 that is the road block for people like us. Vorshlag sells the Tremec T56 Magnum for use with a number of our GM LS swap kits - this is the unit we design around primarily now, as it is brand new, rated for 700 ft-lbs of torque, and comes in two ratio options. Swap out your tired MT82 trans to a better Tremec T56 transmission, this is the heavy duty twin disc clutch you need. I want to put this up here to continue the list of people that need this new style T56 Magnum which is a bolt in replacement for the current '98-02 style T56. Thanks for bringing us along with your T56 Magnum swap! I'm sure I will be doing this too one of these days. Ed Valenciano is one of the earliest adopters of the powerful new LT5 crate engine from Chevrolet Performance. T56 Magnum Swap - Supra SC300 IS300 GS300 RX7 240sx 300zx has 622 members. Check out how we went out with the old and in with the new!. LS swap T56/T56 Magnum transmission crossmember Features: Facilitates installation of a T56/T56 Magnum manual transmission behind an LS engine in any year 1st-gen F-Body & X-Body; Designed utilizing CAD modeling/FEA analysis for optimal fitment, strength, weight, safety and appearance; High-strength low-alloy steel construction. The Ford Racing Tremec Magnum T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission is designed for use in the 1999 to 2004 Mustangs equipped with a small block Ford 4. As mentioned, it is most likely doable, but the cost and time are the other hurdle. com They have done the adapters to the T56 Magnum, and told me it was possible with the regular T56 as well. Gonna swap out the yoke on my dss 2pc before getting a 1pc made. 0 Swap engine, T56 Magnum 6 speed 1969 Ford Mustang Pro Touring. That’s one of the reasons the more retro-fit-friendly Magnum was developed in the first place. 0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3. Leak on the back of a T56, I have a problem, and I do not see how to fix, really The point is that my car has a leak on the back of the gearbox, exactly where the driveshaft goes in. Thanks for bringing us along with your T56 Magnum swap! I'm sure I will be doing this too one of these days. Shop T-56 Magnum Parts at BowlerTransmissions. But since the future upgrade to the T56 Magnum 6 speed would require a new hydralic clutch servo, the time has come NOW to swap the trans, so this failure won't cost me any additional bucks over the cost of the swap. This T56 is ideal for vehicles powered by engines producing up to 525 hp and 525 ft-lb using pump gasoline. The Tremec Magnum is the state-of-the-art 6-speed manual transmission. Whether you transform your oil at a car dealership, in specialized business, or in your very own garage area, you will should determine just what kind is most effectively for your vehicle. T56 Mounting Adapter Plate made of billet steel. We have taken the guesswork out of which parts to purchase with a package that is engineered and tailored to your project. I had to bore out the alignment pin holes to get the transmission to slide in. 1971 CORVETTE. Tremec T56 - $400. Camaro/Firebird 82-92 6 Speed (93-97 Style) T-56 Transmission Changeover kit, Comes with everything needed to change your Automatic to a 6 speed in your 3rd Gen, shipping is not included, call or email for freight shipping costs. (I believe the T56 has a. This helps as long as there's no difference between the T56 Magnum and a regular T56 as far as mounting to a sbc goes. Bowler Performance Transmissions. Works with a variety of LS swap applications. Moving to a Magnum XL and doing the math, seems that the 2. Bowler Performance is excited to announce the release of our new line of custom off-set shifters for the Tremec T56 Magnum and TKO 500/600 transmissions. The center of this conversion is our engine mounts and crossmember kit. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro LS9 T56 Magnum Build Project. Picked up my wife's Launch Edition MKV Toyota "BMW" Supra at the dealer. 66 1st Gear Ratio) 2. :scratchchin We found, when developing the TKO kits for the 1964 1/2-1973 mustangs, that in order to get a T56 into one, the tunnel had to be taken out and. Nowhere near!. Got a viper spec'd magnum. Ever since Tremec’s T56 appeared in the 2003 Cobra, Mustang fans have been enamored with the six-speed transmission. The old Borg Warner T56 I have swapped in my '85 Corvette feels great, the T56 in my '01 Corvette doesn't feel as good but it also has lead a tormented life. are specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO and T56 five speed and six speed transmission conversions. i didnt buy a t56 magnum to ride around in first gear around - volcomstone550 10:33:11 07/19/17. This kit includes a brand new Tremec T56 Magnum-F, Quicktime SFI Steel bell housing, Grannas offset shifter, wiring pigtail kit, chromoly tubular crossmember, prothane mount, and hardware for EVERYTHING. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. I wanted to put together some information on the T56 swap all in one place. For us, there are two kinds of T56, one is the T56 and I think the other one is a T56 Magnum, better known as the Tremec. The new magnum with the extra syncros and ability to have digital or cable speedo is pretty interesting. With a 26-spline input, it's a bad mofo. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 55 rear gear and 6000 rpm shifts. So this time I went with New. That's what I get for buying one real cheap from a junk yard, but it lasted me 4 years. has anyone done this. What up guys i guess Tremec has released their new Magnum F 6 speed. while anything is possible my $02 is not try and reinvent the wheel here. No shifter mods or shortening of the driveshaft like the current T56 Magnum offering. Working with input from the TREMEC marketing team, they took swap-friendly features from the TKO and modeled the input side of the trans after the popular T-56 applications in order to leverage existing market support. I've not found the need to add the limited slip additive if the gear oil states it already has it. This will be pic heavy supplemental info for anyone who is going to do this, Or someone who may pick up used parts down the road and need to complete the kit on their own. Tremec’s aftermarket upgrade for the T56, the Magnum (essentially a TR6060), is about 1. The Wiring Specialties harness provides proper G35 gauge cluster functionality for the LS1 engine swap. The transmission in my 1999 GMC Sierra (the 4L60E) is starting to taking a dump on me. 943 at full weight. Engine swap is eventual, but not being able to drive is going to suck since it's my daily. 4 engines: BA71 (2. You could try to source each part individually and adapt others, which may require hours of parts hunting, or even fabrication. Picked up my wife's Launch Edition MKV Toyota "BMW" Supra at the dealer. This is a COMPLETE Transmission, No Need to send us a Core T56! Price Includes FREE Shipping! In an effort to make their new TR-6060 transmission less OEM-specific and more useable for swap applications, Tremec created the T56 Magnum, which combined the easy swapability of the older T-56 with the improved design of the new TR-6060. Part 2 finishes the install of the T56 Magnum. We modify S10 T5’s, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. Just a different option. Thanks for bringing us along with your T56 Magnum swap! I'm sure I will be doing this too one of these days. The T-56 Magnum XL will also stand up to 700 ft-lbs of torque, making it substantially stronger than many of the old T-56 transmissions found in junkyards or swap meets. I will use the VSS output into the ECM from the T56. I came into this 2jz swap with the tranny already and needed to keep it for how the rest of the car is setup. Initially available for the 2005 and up "S197" Mustang, the Magnum XL was designed specifically to replace the OEM 5 or 6 speed transmission where performance improvements are desired. Product Features. Read the tech article on T56 Six Speed Swap into Early Camaros, brought to you by the experts at Chevy High Performance Magazine. 97 Gear Ratio; 700 lb-ft torque capacity; Includes swap-specific steel crossmember and OE-quality rubber. Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts. URD has developed a special T56 transmission to work with our T56 Swap Kit for the 2005+ Tacoma. The Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission would require significant modifications to be used with the V6 setup. LSx Swap New Tremec Wide Ratio T56 Magnum for GM. Owner Ryne Cunningham has done several of the T-56 Magnum XL installations. SVE T56 Conversion Driveshaft Finish your 79-93 Fox Body T56 swap with this SVE conversion driveshaft from LMR. So this time I went with New. The T56 Manual Transmission is a 6-speed transmission which can adapt for many different types of applications. " Tear down. magnum wide, same 1st but 2nd and 3rd are too low = big gap to 4th magnum close, same 2,3,4,5,6 as 09gt500 with taller 1st All of these plots are with 315/30-18, 3. 2012 Coyote 5. I suspect you need to cut the entire tunnel top out to allow clearance. ttcautomotive. Swap out your tired MT82 trans to a better Tremec T56 transmission, this is the heavy duty twin disc clutch you need. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. This group is for anyone looking to swap their car over to a T56 Magnum or. Upgrade your 99-04 GT or 99,01 Cobra to the 03-04 Cobra T56 6-speed transmission. The car was custom tune by Fuel Injection Specialties of San Antonio Texas. It’s the same one used on the LS crate motors and goes all the way back to the LS1. Still doing a lot of research here, but I am stuck on what is probably a dumb question. The GR700, GR900, and GR1000 transmissions are variations of the Tremec T56 Magnum, which is the highest torque rated 6-Speed manual factory transmission ever built. The Magnum is a jack-of-all-trades transmission. It also masters the art of being the last transmission you'll ever need. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual. *MAC 3” ProChamber modified to fit LT headers & T56. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for T56 Transmission Rebuild Kit T-56 Camaro Tremec at the best online prices at eBay!. Finding a good, usable T56 at a swap meet or salvage yard is getting harder, and this new transmission eliminates the hassle. Moving to a Magnum XL and doing the math, seems that the 2. The M931236-26 is a direct replacement complete kit for any S197 or S550 Mustang when upgrading to a Tremec T56 Magnum or Magnum XL. I have most of the parts already - and I'm keeping track of my BOM (first version attached). TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Original Shows, Motorsports and Live Events. Able to withstand 700 ft/lbs torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, the Super Magnum T56 Transmission is the kingpin of Tremec's high-performance lineup. it is recommended that you swap out the tailhousing and output shaft. New Tremec TR6060 aka T56 Magnum Complete swap for mk4 Supra/Lexus SC300 Price is firm all new never used. Ever since Tremec’s T56 appeared in the 2003 Cobra, Mustang fans have been enamored with the six-speed transmission. - Swap specific steel bellhousing w/ SFI certification & NVH lining - Swap specific transmission cross member and mount. Firing Up My LS1 Swap for the First Time - LS1 240sx Build EP6. We specialize Customer Service the first part of the install. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. With purge, bottle heater, and bottle bracket. We have an extensive inventory of complete Tremec transmissions and parts. It also masters the art of being the last transmission you’ll ever need. Nothing on the nv3500. My first clutch had a misbalanced pressure plate, second clutch had a damaged friction surface, third clutch still makes noise. We convert vehicles to modern engine operation quickly and cost-affordably. This crossmember is designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system for 1984-92 GM F-body vehicles. It’s also. Very interested in this project. Tremec Magnum 6 speed transmission with Tremec shifter, brand new in 2014, serviced by Tremec under warranty in spring of 2019 for a housing defect. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new ‘direct-shift” T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC’s most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. The T-56 six speed manual transmission has been used in a wide range of vehicles from General Motors, Dodge, and Ford Motor Company. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, from FORD racing, Coyote 5. See below for. This is not a cheap swap by any means due to the cost of the transmission. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. But since the future upgrade to the T56 Magnum 6 speed would require a new hydralic clutch servo, the time has come NOW to swap the trans, so this failure won't cost me any additional bucks over the cost of the swap. Bowler Performance Transmissions. B-Body LS LT Swap Headers $ 1,295. My engine is mounted 1/2" forward. Shop T-56 Magnum Parts at BowlerTransmissions. You could try to source each part individually and adapt others, which may require hours of parts hunting, or even fabrication. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 26 Posts Dynatech LT and mid's, Bassani cat back, T56 Magnum, Mark VIII fan, Binary Editor/POPS MNAE0 Strategy). aleccesarenriquez Well-Known Member. I've not gotten a transmission yet as I'm trying to discern if I can do it with at TR6060. Ford, Dodge and Chevy) My question is what were the differences -asside from the bellhousings- between the Camaro, Corvette, Viper, and Cobra t56 transmissions?. 55 rear gear and 6000 rpm shifts. I did the swap before the T56 magnum was available as I wanted the higher gearing of a Viper spec t56 as apposed to a TR6060. 2005-14 Mustang GT Tremec Magnum XL T56 Kit w/ DTE. Anything in yellow is an editing note. SupraStore T56 Magnum Universal Chassis Conversion Kit - Now that the V160/V161 are both discontinued entirely, 6 speed conversion options have become more limited. 75" This trans swap could be considered a future cost savings, a gallon of Dexron is about 1/4 the cost of a gallon of Castrol Syntorq. Super Magnum Bell Housing. Your Message. with Magnum T56 transmission swap. 5" aluminum driveshaft is now available now for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang with a T56 Magnum XL swap. Camaro 67-69 - Transmission Tunnel Cap (T-56 Magnum) Transmission Tunnel Cap for T-56 transmission in 1967-69 Camaros and Firebirds - Replaces top of transmission tunnel from firewall to seat crossmember to provide additional clearance for T-56 Magnum transmission. Prepare for it. - A 100% brand new T-56 Magnum assembly with S197-specific rear extension - 700 lb-ft. SONNAX T3-3-2491HP FORGED CHROMOLY 1350 SLIP YOKE Fits TREMEC TKO 600 and T56 MAGNUM manual Transmission - FREE 5-1350X U-Joint installed and FREE SHIPPING. The Magnum transmission isn’t interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. They can be bought with a warranty which is a huge plus! Im looking into who else has tried this before i embark on learning the hard way of any woes i may not have heard of. Application. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new ‘direct-shift” T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC’s most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. Original Shows, Motorsports and Live Events. T56 Mounting Adapter Plate made of billet steel. This shifter bolts on to your standard t56 Magnum or Magnum XL gearbox to convert to a sequential shift. Just a different option. while anything is possible my $02 is not try and reinvent the wheel here. 5″ aluminum high speed balanced driveshaft for a T56 Magnum with heavy duty u-joints costs $551. 5-inch aluminum and uses a 1350-style 31-spline yoke as the Magnum XL ditches the pinion flange that the factory 'Stangs use. 6060 / T56 Magnum 6TH Gear Countershaft. 1971 CORVETTE.